Saturday, January 30, 2010

The waiting period.

David and I are at the waiting period for us to start again on the baby process. We are having to wait 90 days after the surgery. We should be able to start our frozen cycle in mid April with me starting my birth control pills. The frozen cycle transfer would be in mid May..

I am so anxious on getting the 90 days over with, because I really didn't let myself get excited with the last pregnancy.. David, Ashlyn and our family and friends were the ones that were excited. I stayed neutral until I could see if there was a heartbeat. Now, I am ready to let myself enjoy anything the Lord gives me...

I have to still have blood test of Beta's until my level is ZERO. My last blood test was on Monday and it is still at 31.2, so I will have to do another Beta on Friday Feb 5th, 2010.

We want to thank everyone that kept us in your thoughts and prayers then and even now...

God Bless.

Amy David and Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment