Monday, January 18, 2010

Jan 13th 2010


We went in to the doctor office for a 2nd sono and another beta, to see if elevated..
Well, the beta elevated and went to 4100, but the sonogram showed a tubal pregnancy in my Left tube.. I had to have surgery that day to remove the tubal pregnancy and they had to remove apart of my left tube.. I was given Methotrexate injection as well to help with the removal of the pregnancy.

It just finally hit that I was pregnant and that I achieved the getting to be pregnant but not the gift at the end of the pregnancy...
David and I are happy that we can get pregnant and knew that this might be a possibility and that is why we froze other eggs that were good.. (7 to be exact!)

Telling Ashlyn was hard being she was so excited, but she realizes that we will try again. Christopher sent me hearts on facebook to cheer me up and Ashlyn texts me to tell me she thinking of me and loves me. What great kiddo's we have!

We will keep praying and keep faith. Our spirts are down but we leave it to God.
I am well and will continue to stay strong with David by my side. We are excited and anxious when we are able to try again.

Have to wait 3 months after taking the Methotrexate medication and then back on the Beshirs Baby Journey..

Please keep our family in your prayers.

God Bless
Amy and David

No comments:

Post a Comment